Friday, May 30, 2014

#15: Infographics

I used InfoGraphics for a while.  Ok, so all this app presents is like a store for infographics.  I was hoping for one that allowed us to make infographics.  But maybe that is more of a graphic designer.

I had fun looking all the different graphics, but nothing that was great for elementary school.  I wanted to make one or find one about books.  Hmm . . . the closest I found was movies.  Not quite.

UPDATE!
I found a website:  www.piktograph.com that lets one create from scratch or modify other's infographics.  I would not use this in elementary school yet;  there are too many features.  But since it is like powerpoint, I would teach it to kids who already know how to create graphics or powerpoints.  So if I started teaching powerpoint in grade 1, by grade 5 kids should be able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment