Thursday, June 12, 2014

#19: Hobbies

I got Road ninja and played around with it in the office and at home a bit, but then I realized it was really made for the road (yes, Road Ninja) and I don't have roaming wifi!  What a dork!

Something I do use similar to Marquee Rochester is MovieFone.  I really like this as it gives me reviews of movies and trailers.  I love to go to the theatre and this is a great service.

I also like to use this or Amazon book reviews to teach kids how to write book reviews.  I work at an elementary school and these kids are not looking up things by themselves to look at reviews, but here I am asking them to write reviews!  So we look at reviews of other products first:  movies, books, vacuums, iPod cases to see what a review does and what is valuable or what makes a good review.

No comments:

Post a Comment